Compare Letting Agent Fees
In a few clicks our letting agent fees comparison site will reveal how much local letting agents charge for full property management, rent collection and tenant find only services. We cover all major cities in the UK. Compare letting agent fees in seconds.
Save on agent fees
You could save £100’s on agent fees
100% free to use
Compare letting agents in your area for free
No obligation to proceed
Absolutely no obligation to proceed
Save time and money
Save time and money using our comparison site
The best package
Select the best package and agent for you
Choose an Agent
Deal direct with the letting agent of your choice. We cover most of the UK.
Use our letting agent fees comparison site in 4 simple steps
- Select your available property area.
- Compare and review Letting Agent prices.
- Select your agent. We cover all major cities in the UK.
- Enter your available property and contact details to request a valuation and deal with the agent direct.
Advice from Compare Letting Agent Fees – Choosing the best agent
Choosing the best agency is not always just about comparing letting agents’ fees. Other factors that should be taken into consideration are:
- Achieving the best but realistic rental price for your property. You can research this by searching online to see if the agent has recently let any comparable properties and what percentage of the asking price they achieved.
- Check that the level of service you select includes an inventory and tenant referencing as many agents are now charging this as an additional fee.
- Customer service is also important check recent independent feedback from customers.
- If you are having your property fully managed check that regular inspections, checkout of tenants and processing of deposit are included in your package
Are you a letting agent?
Would you like to be listed on our letting agent fees comparison site? Click the sign up button now!
We cover all major cities in the UK.
Start your search today
Compare letting agent fees in seconds. 100% free. No obligation.